The latest issue of Archive, the magazine for RISC OS users.
RISC OS is the original operating system for the ARM processor – the Acorn Risc Machine – which Acorn invented in 1986 specifically to power its Archimedes. Today, the ARM is by far the most popular microprocessor on the planet. Archive Magazine has been published ever since 1987 in support of RISC OS. Every issue is packed with the latest RISC OS news, plus articles covering programming, hardware, gaming, tutorials and hints and tips. Archive is available as a print or digital subscription.
Click cover to enlarge.
• 18 September 2023 - Archive Magazine Volume 26 Issue 4 is out now!
• 8 August 2023 - Back to work
• 16 July 2023 - Taking a couple of weeks off - see the blog.
• 9 June 2023 - Archive's address has changed with immediate effect. The new address is Archive Magazine, Beresford Business Centre, 2 Beresford Road, Coleraine, BT52 1GE, United Kingdom.
• 7 June 2023 – Archive 26:3 is now complete, and the digital edition will be available on 19th June, with the printed copy soon after. Subscribe now! Note that there will be a shorter than usual turnaround time for the following issue (Archive 26:4), so if you have news and content that you would like to share, please get in touch soon!
©2023 Archive Magazine.
Archive Magazine, Beresford Business Centre, 2 Beresford Road, Coleraine, BT52 1GE, United Kingdom.